* No set-up time. Just launch the app and hit a button.
* Sound great from anywhere - from the scene, a remote location, home, or on the road.
* Replace clunky equipment with just your smart phone, tablet, or laptop.
* Pick up incredible ambient sound.
* Reporters, guests, and callers sound as good as they would if they were in the studio.
Use QGoLive’s full-featured reporter app to produce sophisticated reports quickly and easily.
* Go live, or record and file reports.
* Write, dictate, and edit scripts.
* Record and import audio cuts.
* Embed audio cuts in your scripts and play them back at the press of a button.
* Hear your cue live on your handset or through headphones.
* Edit audio in the third-party app of your choice.
* Choose between 3 codecs for best connection.
* Email or upload your recorded reports or send them directly into supported newsroom systems.
* Back at the studio, no special equipment is needed.
* Just install the QGoLive receiver app software on your PC or Mac.
* We can provide a dedicated server, but it’s not required.
* Queue up multiple reporters.
* All connected anchors and reporters can hear the reporter on the air.
* Producers, editors, and anchors can see which reporters are ready to go, who's up next, and can make them live at the push of a button.
QGoLive was designed for radio reporters in the field, but our clients keep finding creative ways to use it. It's used all over the world at top all-news, news/talk, and talk radio stations, small local stations, and college and high school radio stations to provide broadcast-quality live audio for:
* Radio reporters in the field
* Remote talk show hosts
* Call-in guests
* Air talent on commercial remotes
* Play-by-play announcers
* Sideline reporters
* College and high school sports reporters
Since implementing QGo Live's software we were able to not only communicate better with one another but SOUND like we were both in the studio together even though my co-host is on another island altogether! Easy to install and use, this is by far the best value option for radio stations during these crazy times.
Generally at our radio station we use the QGOLIVE service for live soccer broadcasts from stadiums across the country, Also QGOLIVE is great for live broadcasting from various locations when customers and clients request it for promotional/advertising purposes. Your service is of high quality and a stable platform for all our needs. QGOLIVE is user friendly, quick to set up and the audio quality is second to none. In the future we plan on expanding our use of your service to cover a wider range of live broadcasting needs for an ever growing market of sports, live events and Commercial functions.
Since we are using QGoLive on Radio Megaton, we had noticed that our possibilities for work from out of office are much bigger and more simplified. We are having now much more live broadcast from out of our studio, we don't need so many equipment, just mobile phone and your app. There is no delay in broadcast, sound is like studio quality and i think that QGoLive is very good and practical tool for any radio station who want's to broadcast live from any place.
[After the entire airstaff got sick, they used QGoLive to broadcast from home.] “Mike is now voicing his show live from home in Easton, MD. At 10am Andrea, a part-time host, will do 3 hours from her home in Philly. Kevin will fill in for Duke with a personal appearance in studio. I am very pleased with the ease, utility and robust features of QGo. It saved my broadcast day!”
"Our station has been having some great success with QGoLive and is really excited about our future play by play aspirations for WCDB!"
"I think in a newsroom, where being live on a remote basis is critical, I don’t know how we can do that without the QGoLive app. We pretty much use it all the time."
"Imagine using your laptop or iPhone to send a live show back home. It works, and we are grabbing this technology for many of our stations."